7.24.2013

Midweek Randoms

Sometimes...there's just no rhyme or reason to a post.  Just a brain dump of sorts for this hump day :)

1 - Speaking of hump day....


I had seen this picture floating around Facebook, but never saw the commercial until this morning!  Haha, I 'bout died!  Hilarious.

2 - I'm running in the Electric Run this Friday night up at the Speed Way!  I'll be running with my friend Lisa & some girlfriends from her box.  We're pretty excited, I think it'll be a lot of fun, but right now I'm just annoyed.  I tried to pick up our race packets today at The Running Co. off East Blvd and the line was OUT-rageous!!!  {It was wrapped around the Outback - if you know the area, you know that's really backed up!}  I had dog with me & I can't leave him in the car {obviously!}, so basically I just wasted gas to go all the way out there for nothing!

3 - The CrossFit Games started this week!!  The men's & women's individual events started today & they have a half marathon row later today!  Doesn't that sound fun!?  21,097 meteres.  Ha, not.  You couldn't pay me to row a half marathon!!

But seriously, the games are really fun to watch!  If you've never watched, it's almost like the Olympics, because these are seriously the fittest of the fit in the world!!  And there are 2 women representing the QC! Michelle Crawford from the Ballantyne YMCA CrossFit & Elisabeth Akinwale from MDUSA!

4 - We had a video montage of sorts put together for CFP!  What do you think?!


5 - Tuesdays or Wednesdays are usually the day my SIL & I clean the box.  And I reward myself with Starbucks on those days to have a little pep in my cleaning step.  Totally appropriate right!?  {Just tell me yes}

6 - While everyone else is at the beach this summer....I just lay out in my back yard {or the driveway!}.  Our neighborhood doesn't have a pool, so a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!  You might be able to find me there tomorrow & Friday between classes!  I feel a little red, but not enough to stop :)

Happy hump day!!


2 comments:

April of Smidge Of This said...

You are going to have SO much fun doing the Electric Run ... I can't wait to hear about it!

Libby said...

I nominated you for a blog award :) Check it out!
http://livingwiththels.blogspot.com/2013/08/liebster-award.html

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS