10.23.2012

Pure Joy

So in the midst of the craziness that is this life, I like to just stop and count my blessings every now and then.  I have oh so many, many blessings in my life and I never, ever want to forget to be thankful for them!

So here are a few things that have been bringing me pure joy lately...

Folded laundry on my bed after getting home from work on Friday.  
Bliss!  Oh man, I saw that & knew for sure (not that I ever doubted!) that my husband loves me.  He performed a few little house husband tasks on Friday while working from home and it brought joy to this weary teacher after a loooong Friday!

A good, long run.

In my new kicks!

We skipped a workout Sunday and tailgated for the Panther's game (another loss - wahhhh) & I didn't have time to run or workout yesterday.  Sadly work and the grocery store got precedent.  I was so excited to go run my little heart out on the treadmill this afternoon...felt so good to get over 6 miles under my belt!

A vacuumed floor.
Can I get an amen!?  Oh, my pretty floors - they have been neglected due to our busy schedule & had gotten so dirty!  They were in desperate need of a good vacuuming!  I can only let it go so long before it will send me to the nutty house & tonight they got the cleaning they'd been needing!

Sweet fur babies.



These 2 make me so happy!  How can you not love it!?

Fall.
I love driving through the city and seeing trees looking like this...


...and pulling up to my house and seeing this on the front porch :)


So many little joys lately!  May I not forget to count them!


2 comments:

Dee Stephens said...

Love the shoes! I'm loving the Fall foliage too!

Unknown said...

Hey! I'm linking up from Friday's Letters and I nominated your blog for a Liebster Award! Check it out: http://goneyonkers.blogspot.com/2012/10/liebster-award.html

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS