10.26.2012

Friday's Letters


Joyous of all days, it is finally Friday my friends :) Linking up with Ashley from Adventures of Newlyweds today for a few letters....shall we?

Dear Halloween....I'm kind of over you this year, but I can't lie, I'm totally going to eat some candy and savor every bite!  Paleo might just have to get put on hold for a little bit of Halloween candy ;) Dear Paleo....I'm finding it hard to be as strict as I was the first few weeks.  Womp womp!  But keeping with your rules about 90% of the time is still pretty good, yeah!?  I think so.  I'll take it!  Dear This Week....You have won.  I handed you full victory as the tears freely flowed when leaving school on Wednesday.  I'm not sorry you're over.  Dear Friday....Seems like it took for.ev.er for you to get here this week.  You're killing me smalls!!  Dear Dining Room....We just might be headed to pick out your furniture this weekend!  I could squeal with the excitement, I can't wait to see my vision come to life!  Dear Weekend....I'm so excited you're bringing back the fall weather.  I can't wait to wear a sweater, some skinnies & boots.  Dear Husband....Thanks for being you.  And for never making me feel silly for crying on a Wednesday afternoon about not having time to fold laundry.  To the moon, baby!!

2 comments:

Dee Stephens said...

Sounds like a crazy week. Exciting about the furniture though!

Unknown said...

Hey there! Found your blog via the link up and I nominated your blog for a Liebster Award! Check it out! http://goneyonkers.blogspot.com/2012/10/liebster-award.html

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS