2.28.2014

Five on Friday

We've made it to another Friday!  Woohoo!!  Linking up with once again with April & Christina for Five on Friday :)


1 - The ol' blog got a little {almost} spring maker over!!  If you're reading this in Blog Lovin' you can't really tell, so click on over to my site to admire it :)  I purchased it from Designer Blogs {super affordable!} & it was very easy to install!  I had a little trouble with my blog title being too long, so I emailed their help center & they fixed it for me asap!  I'm loving it!  It's clean, simple & pretty - just what I wanted!

2 - I gave myself a little at home mani/pedi today! I'm going to will spring's arrival with my nail color :) Come on warmer temps!



3 - The CrossFit Open 2014 is here!!  The 1st workout was released last night & we streamed the announcement & 2 competitors trying the workout live at the gym!



The CrossFit Open is how you get to the CrossFit Games.  Anyone in the world can sign up, the top 48 from each region will go to regionals in May & the top 3 from each region go to the games in July! Brandon will do the WOD for the 1st time tonight, I'll be filming him, and probably again on Sunday! This will be my birthday WOD on Sunday!! :)

4 - Sunday is my birthday!  I'll be 27.  What an uneventful birthday 27 seems like, ha!  But don't worry, I love birthdays & fully plan on celebrating!


I'm actually not concerned in the least about getting older or approaching 30!  Brandon said he won't trade me in ;) and life just keeps getting better!  What's to freak out about!?

5 - We're down to 6 weeks!  41 days & counting until Puerto Rico!!



2 comments:

BLovedBoston said...

Stopping by from the link-up!! So jealous of your upcoming trip to PR!! That will be amazing! Hope your husband does well in the Cross Fit challenge - happy early birthday!! I'll be turning 27 this month as well!!

Rachel said...

Yay for 27! Hope you have a fun weekend celebrating with B!

And cute new blog look!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS