9.13.2011

Accent Vlog

So I'm a little late on this whole Accent Vlog thing!  I was also hesitant to even post it :)  I recorded it Sunday and finally worked up the guts found the time to post it today.  So here it is!!!




Just FYI, I was wearing no make-up doing this!  Yikes!  Haha


You can definitely hear Benson in the background meowing & playing with a picture on the wall.  Good right!? 


I say um about 1200 times and the lighting is a little dim, didn't feel like getting off the couch to record this.  Probably should have, oh well!  It was definitely fun little experiment, I may have to do more vlogs in the future :)


Accent Vlog directions as follows: 


Say these words: 
Aunt, Route, Wash, Oil, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, Sure, Data, Ruin, Crayon, Toilet, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Spitting image, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Syrup, Pajamas, Caught 

And answer these questions: 
What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house? 
What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball? 
What is the bubbly carbonated drink called? 
What do you call gym shoes? 
What do you say to address a group of people? 
What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs? 
What do you call your grandparents? 
What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket? 
What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining? 
What is the thing you use to change the TV channel?




1 comment:

Erin said...

I went through the words and questions before I listened to your vlog...we say everything the same, haha! :) And what the heck is it when rain falls when the sun is shining?? But I don't think you have an accent :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS