4.25.2012

Midweek Randos

I can't begin to tell you what a relief it is to have the thought and anticipation of moving lifted off our shoulders!!  I feel about 12 pounds lighter {ok, not really, but that would be fantastic!}  No, but seriously, big sighs of relief over here!

While we're super happy to be moved in, this guy is still a little unsure....


I think he still feels like he's a city kitty & just isn't used to the 'burbs quite yet!

All these neighborhood sounds and the big space of this house - as opposed to the old apartment - are just a little daunting for this little scaredy cat!  He'll come around I'm sure!

Now that we have a fenced in back yard, I think Benson might feel a little more safe in the 'burbs if he had a companion!  Or I'm just looking for a reason for us to get a puppy ;)

Problem is - we really have no clue what kind of dog we want.  All we really know is not too big, not too small, friendly.  Help!!  What kind of dog should we get??

Hopefully we'll get a pup sometime this summer!

And the summer countdown is in full effect, y'all...30 days!!!  Pure survival mode from here on out.  Kids are antsy, teachers are antsy, testing season is coming & summer's knocking at the door.  30.

The first book I plan to read this summer - 50 Shades of Grey!  I've read the reviews & I just need to check it out for myself :)  Judge away!

Yesterday I took out our trash bin & recycling bin.  Most mundane of tasks to most.  Not for me!!  It was really, super, exciting to take out our trash & recycling bins!  For the house that we own.  Craziness!

Don't mind me, I'm just living in a constant state of disbelief over here :)

Happy hump day, y'all!


2 comments:

Chic Runner said...

So excited for the new house! Love the pictures and glad the anxiety of moving is over! Now to decorate and get situated :)

Rachel said...

A puppy?!?! You know how I feel about that! My suggestion is a mutt, you just can't go wrong. But there are no bad dogs. Whatever you get you'll adore :)

I've been reading 50 Shades of Grey since spring break since I am apparently the world's slowest reader. You'll enjoy...just be prepared!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS