8.13.2012

Last Weekend of Freedom!

Sounds dramatic, huh!?  Our weekend really wasn't.  Just for effect ;)

But truthfully, it was my last Sunday night where I didn't have a care in the world or a thought of work the next day!  Gone are those Sunday evenings.

We did have a great weekend, though!  As always, it went by quickly!

Friday night, Berkley helped me read up on potty training...


And from what I was able to actually read, looks like we're doing a lot right!!  So that's encouraging!  Just takes time for puppies to fully get the hang of it.  But slowly & surely, we're getting there!

I made THE best pizza in the world.  Ok, I can't lie, I don't really know if it's the best pizza in the whole world.  I am quite a pizza connoisseur, though {home girl really likes some pizza!} and this pizza was amazeballs!!

Pesto, Goat Cheese, Chicken Pizza

The recipe hails from Christina at Carolina Charm.  She & her hubs actually made a Portobello Mushroom, Pesto, Goat Cheese Pizza - but I do. not. do. mushrooms!  Oh gag, I've tried, but I just can't like them!!

So we subbed chicken for the portobellos, and again - SO good!!

Saturday morning was nothing short of fantastic...


I woke up with some coffee and a side of Zack Morris :)  Saved By The Bell reruns were on so B and I dozed on the couch all morning before finally getting busy.


I proudly repped my team during my workout and then B and I went shopping for a chair for our living room!  More on that later...

We played with our floppy eared boy...

Still one floppy ear for now :)

...before heading up the street for some wings, beers, & football!!  My Panther's didn't win, but it is only pre-season and my QB Cam-ron only played a few series.  I'm ready for the game this Friday! Woo!

Sunday, I was lazy bones.  No working out or cleaning or nothing!  And we had breakfast for dinner!!  Happy girl & happy belly :)

This morning I met Ashley, little D & Rachel for breakfast at Panera then we pooled it up a bit!  Gotta squeeze all the summer fun I can into these last few days.

I managed a trip to Trader Joe's, cleaned all the bathrooms & got in a good workout/run.  I'd say it's been a good Monday!

Hope y'all had a great weekend & a super easy Monday!


No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS