12.19.2011

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas...


Most of the presents are wrapped & when Benson's not being mischievous, all the bows stay attached!!  :)

We had a nice weekend over here!  Friday night was pretty low key.  After a workout, we got some take out & our night was spent with me sleeping & Brandon watching some TV on the couch!  That last week of school 'bout did me in, but I survived!

Saturday morning we slept in, then bravely stepped out to battle the crowds and finish most of our Christmas shopping!  The mall was pure holiday madness, as expected, but we got everyone checked off our list! (Besides the few little things I have left for B)  Afterwards, we came home to wrap.  It looked like Santa's workshop threw up in our living room, but the finished product was a success (see above picture :)!

Saturday night we had a fun little date night: dinner & a movie!  Here was my OOTN (Outfit of the Night)


Living downtown is so conducive to fun little date nights - so many different restaurants are within walking distance as well as the theater at the EpiCenter.  We're definitely spoiled & will miss that convenience whenever we move to suburbia-land!!

We ended up seeing The Sitter


Definitely funny!  Stupid funny, in typical Jonah Hill fashion, but still funny!  I would say rent it for a dollar when it's out at RedBox ;)

Sunday we ran a few errands and got a good workout in.  Then Sunday night I had the privilege to meet so many great blog/twitter friends!!

Photo courtesy of Melissa

Rachel hosted a wonderful Charlotte Bloggers/Twitter Ornament Exchange at her gorgeous home!  It was so, so fun to finally meet all these truly awesome women that I've been following and "talking to" for a while now!  A lot of these girls had met before, but it was my first time to meet everyone.  They are all seriously wonderful!!

We had such a great time eating, chatting, exchanging ornaments, eating :)  Thank you so much, Rachel, for putting it altogether & for including me!


Today, I tackled one teacher workday/inservice day & now all that is standing between me and Christmas break - days of sleeping in, family in town, a week in Michigan, gifts, celebrating, and lots of love galore - is 1. more. day.

I think I can....


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is too cute! I'm a new follower and just wanted to stop by and say hi! :)

Mia Maree said...

you received a versatile blogger award!
http://www.msmiamaree.com/2011/12/versatile-blogger-award.html

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS