12.14.2011

Christmas Card Carousel 2011

Today, I'm linking up with Faith's blog for her 4th Annual Christmas Card Carousel!  Last night I shared a picture of our Christmas card holder (from Pier 1 for those that asked!) and its getting full!  I just love coming home to cards from family & friends each day and I was excited to send ours out :)

If you want to link up or check out all the cute cards, head on over to Faith's blog!  


So now, without further adieu....



Above is the front...

...and this was the back!  I loved that I was able to add more of an actual message to the back!  

I used Vistaprint for our cards this year & last year.  We also used them for our wedding save-the-dates, a wedding shower invite, and our rehearsal dinner & my bridesmaid's luncheon invites!  They use good heavy paper, which I like, so needless to say, we're Vistaprint fans!!

As soon as Brandon saw them he said, "Why didn't you include Benson's name!?" and a few other's have asked that, too!  I think I was afraid we'd be judged as the crazy cat family, haha.  (We do love our cat, but the Shucks love all animals!  We're not allowed to have dogs at our apartment - thus we got a cat first!)

Obviously our picture is not of professional quality (notice Benson's glowing eyes I could not correct!), rather more of the set-up-on-the-TV-and-use-the-timer variety :)  

Most likely our pictures continue to be of that variety until we either have a baby, acquire a better camera, better photography skills or friends with a better camera/photography skills!

I still love how it turned out & love the gray and red!

And because I didn't have the blog yet as of last Christmas, here is our 2010 card!  The Wedding edition!



Merry Christmas!!!  From The Shucks - Brandon, Michelle & Benson


1 comment:

Faith said...

So cute!! I'm looking forward to meeting you on Sunday night at the ornament party!

Thank you for joining in the fun! I hope you have a very Merry CHRISTmas!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS