12.17.2012

Christmas Card Carousel 2012




Merry Christmas friends!!

I'm linking up once again with Faith's blog for her 5th Annual Christmas Card Carousel!  You can see last years post with our 2011 and 2010 cards here.


Our card is from Jessi at Naptime Diaries print shop.  And I just love the finished product, sweet & simple :)

These two festive cuties aren't on the card, but wanted to be sure to wish you a Merry Christmas as well!!  



I finally got all the cards printed today {I've been uh...er...behind this year!} & they'll be in the mail tomorrow!

And since I can't send one to everyone, consider this our virtual Christmas Card, from my family straight to yours!

Wishing you a Very Merry Christmas!!


5 comments:

Rachel said...

So cute! And you have a good excuse for not having yours out yet. Those last few weeks before winter break are crazy!!

Faith said...

What a great picture of you two! Such a cute card.

Thanks for joining in the fun. I hope you have a very Merry CHRISTmas!!

Anonymous said...

Such a cute picture! Merry Christmas!

Dee Stephens said...

Very cute! At least you're sending some out! I thought I was going to be able to double a Christmas card and birth annct but that's impossible. Hello New Year's cards/announcements!

Mindy said...

Hope you survived that last week of school and are enjoying your break now!!! LOVE your Christmas card!! :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS