12.11.2013

I'm a serial liker...

For real.  I'm a serial liker.  I have a legit liking problem.


Instagram is by far my favorite social media {you can follow me here ;) } and I check it probably about 73,000 times a day.  That's a lot, I know!  And I also hit that little like button on every other picture.

If you click the little quote/heart button at the bottom & scroll over to "following" to see what pics your friends have liked, it probably says something like "mrsshuck liked 53 photos".  I can't help it!

I sincerely liked that picture of your cute baby in a beanie hat, the video of your little toddler's sweet voice, that hilarious quote, the picture of your healthy dinner, your workout selfie, the flowers your husband sent you, your dogs spooning, that buddy the elf ecard 3 of my friends posted, your new lifting PR, the Panther's action shot, your Christmas tree, you standing in front of Central Park, your kid screaming with Santa, Trainer Bob's workout, & your new purse.

How can I not like all of those!?!  My habitual liking may come off as insincere, but I assure you it's not.  I really, really like all of those things.

And more :)  It's a problem.  But at least I can talk about it, right?!


3 comments:

Alexa said...

I'm with ya, girlfriend! I'm always worried it's going to be "Alexa liked 23498 photos" too!! But I also sincerely like everything I "heart like," so that's what matters, right?! :) Glad I'm not the only serial!

Dee Stephens said...

IG is my favorite social media too!

Maran (HeyHawleywood) said...

i also am obsessed with IG and keep forgetting if I double tap a photo it won't make it bigger- it will just like it. You can find me "liking" some pretty weird things, like Beyonce's vegan diet.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS