12.18.2013

Christmas Card Carousel 2013!

Merry, Happy, Holly Jolly Christmas friends!!!



Ben cat doesn't come to the box, so he didn't make the picture, but he wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, also ;)


This is my 3rd year to link up with Faith for her 6th annual Christmas Card Carousel!


It's one of my favorite link ups all year long & my way of sending a virtual Christmas card to all of you!!  Our 2010 & 2011 cards are here and last year, 2012.  I love looking back on them & seeing all of yours, too!

Cheers!


9 comments:

Faith said...

This is seriously so fun!! I love it!

Thanks for joining in the fun! I hope you have a very Merry CHRISTmas!!!

Mariel C. said...

Love it! Y'all are hilarious. What a creative picture!

Anni said...

So cute! Love the pic!

Mauri said...

So, so darn cute!!!

Great to meet you at the blogger meet up - hope to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

You are so cute! Fun card!

Annie said...

Adorable!!

The Yarbrough's said...

Love your card. Too funny!!!

Thanks for sharing your Christmas card. Found your blog thru the card link-up.

Hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a fun card!

Natasha said...

Now that it's post-Christmas I have time to catch up on this carousel :)

That is a great card! If those poses aren't staged, I am super-impressed with your strength!

I hope you had a very Merry Christmas!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS