12.06.2013

Five on Friday


Linking up again today with April, Christina & friends!  Leggo!


1 - We picked up the final season of Dexter last weekend!  We're about 4 episodes in already & I can't wait to watch a few more this weekend!!  I'm so sad it's coming to an end :(  I'll sure miss my favorite serial killer!  I think we want to start Homeland next!

2 - I ordered our Christmas cards this week!  They're no where near professional, but hopefully they turned out pretty cute!  At least the proof looked pretty good.  Here's a sneak peek of an outtake…


I ordered from Vistaprint once again.  I looked at some other places (Tiny Prints, Minted, etc) and they had gorgeous cards...but I just couldn't bring myself to pay those prices!!  Maybe I'm cheap!? Maybe I'll change my mind when we have professional pics or kiddos on there!?  I just couldn't bring myself to pay upwards $130 for a greeting card (that sadly might get thrown away!).

3 - This weekend is my grandmother's 80th birthday!  We're having a surprise party for her (don't worry, she doesn't read my blog, ha) this Saturday & lots of family is coming in town.  I love playing hostess & having my cousins stay with us!  Should be a fun weekend!

4 - My cousin Jon wrote this hilarious post about surviving the 'Christmas Shoes' song.  He's so right, you can't unhear that song, but you want to so, so bad!!  I think I'd be ok if I never heard that song again!


5 - I'm so excited for the 3rd Annual Charlotte Bloggers Ornament Exchange next Wednesday! Should be such a fun night!  I can't wait to catch up with some wonderful girls I haven't seen in a while, meet some new faces & bring home a super cute ornament :)

Happy weekend!!


4 comments:

Classic Annie said...

Woohoo should be a fun time next week! Have a great weekend!

JMO said...

You are so right with the pricey-ness of cards these days! We went with shutterfly this year because I had a coupon but i love vistaprint too! Have a fabulous weekend!

Dee Stephens said...

I went cheap on the cards this year. The first time I've done it. Kinda sad.. but next year I plan to have professional pictures and nice card stock again :) See you next week!

Mindy said...

I am with you on the cheap Christmas cards....I got ours through zazzle with a groupon! See you Wednesday! :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS