4.24.2011

Happy Easter!

"He is not here; He has risen, just as He said." Matthew 28:6


Enjoyed worshipping today with my brother and sister-in-law at their church along with my husband and grandmothers.  Thankful today for Jesus, and the horrible death He died for me on Good Friday.  Even more grateful that He rose three days later, so that you and I may have abundant life!  

Hope you and your family enjoyed a day of worship, Easter egg hunting, good food, and gorgeous weather!  Brandon and I spent the afternoon working out in our VERY hot apartment workout room, grocery shopping, folding laundry and getting ready for the work week.  Hoping it's a great and quick one :)

1 comment:

Todd and Sara Davis said...

Thanks for the message! Funny story: I found your blog via Ashley's and I read yours all the time! Don't ya just love blogs?! Maybe we can meet for real one day! Congrats on your marriage!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS