6.29.2011

Recap & a Peek Ahead

Phew!  I've been to 3 bachelorette parties in the last 6 weeks and am still living to tell about it!! :)  haha


My friend Dana's party was this past weekend in Banner Elk, NC which is in the mountains.  We kept saying, "What happens in the Elk, stays in the Elk!"  Haha, nothing too crazy really happened, we just thought it was an appropriate saying for a Bachelorette party ;) We had an amazing house with 13 girls and all of us had a bed!  It was an awesome house, I would go back for sure!


Saturday started out pretty chilly, but turned out to be a gorgeous mountain day! Upper 70s, all sun, no humidity....perfect for tubing down the river just relaxing!


That night we had dinner at a great tapas restaurant!  It was such a great weekend and I'm SO excited for Dana!  The wedding is just over 4 weeks away now...woo hoo!!

I got home and spent some much needed time with the hubs before he left for work again on Monday.  I'm CAN'T WAIT for our loooong weekend coming up! And, the 4th is probably my second favorite holiday after Christmas, but that's whole other post :)

And just for fun...here's my countdown list as of late:  (you know I have one ;)

-2 days til hubs is home from work!


-3 days til a 3 day weekend!


-5 days til the 4th of July!!!  Happy bday America!!


-10 days til we're off to Durham for a little baseball (at least hopefully, still tentative for now)


-11 days til we are BEACH BOUND!!!  Toes in the water, toes in the sand :)


Bring it on!!  Be blessed y'all!


1 comment:

Erin said...

Ohh, the mountains sound like a great place for a bachelorette party!! Glad you guys had a good time! :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS