3.29.2012

What I'm Loving This Week!

Well....yesterday I had a super cute post planned called "What I'm loving Wednesday!!"  

I had planned to link up with Jamie to share What I'm Loving Wednesday....but sometime yesterday a Mac Truck called strep straight up flattened me out!!

Oh dear Lord!  Some how I rallied and finished out work yesterday, but for the better part of yesterday and most of today, I was worthless and felt just terrible!  I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

I thought it could be the flu...I had chills, fever, sore throat, body aches.  But this morning when I woke up and my throat felt even worse, I was hoping for strep!  Yes hoping...strep is treatable, the flu...not so much!  I called my Dr's office and got an appointment for 1130 today.


My fever was up to 102.7 at the dr's office!  The strep culture was negative in the office, but she felt sure if they plated it and let it grow it would come back as strep, so unfortunately (or fortunately, whichever way you look at it) I didn't get a shot in my derrière - but I did get a z-pack!

Between that, some ibuprofen & a big nap this afternoon, I can already tell a difference in how I'm feeling!  Hopefully I'm on the mend....I need to be!!

Even though strep crept in, I'm still loving a lot this week!

Thanks to strep, spring break started a bit early.  And we have big spring break plans!!

Tomorrow afternoon I'm leaving on a small road trip with 2 of my bff's!  Hunter, Andrea & I are all VA bound for my cousin Erin's 1st wedding shower!!

I will be riding in the back seat like the poor little sick girl that I am.  I'm just glad I still get to go!!

I'm helping throw the shower with my mom, cousin & grandmother!  I'm so, so excited!  I think it's going to be a gorgeous shower...I can't wait to share pictures!!

Bright and early, Monday morning, B and I will be Miami bound for our week long cruise!!! I'm so, so excited!!


Oh I can't wait.

I'm just dreaming of views likes this, fruity drinks by the pool, relaxation, and walks on the beach!  When we originally scheduled the cruise, we didn't know it would coincide with our house closing and so much other stuff going on....but it will definitely be a nice break in the middle of it all!

While picking up some bachelorette party stuff this week, I picked up this new nail polish color...


I think it's the perfect spring break & cruise color!  What do you think!?

I also spent the last of my birthday money last week at Old Navy.  I picked 2 new tops as well as this new dress...


I'm excited to wear it on the cruise one night for dinner and get some good use out of it this summer :)

Ok it's past this sick girl's bed time!  I'm off to take some NyQuil & get some rest!

Happy almost Friday everyone!!


1 comment:

Dee Stephens said...

Hope you feel better, have a blast on your cruise!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS