3.14.2012

Wonderful Wednesday


Look at these temps y'all!  

This week the weather has been amazing!  It's technically not even spring, but I'm already itchin' for spring time with these warmer temps!  I can't wait til we have a patio (and maybe some patio furniture) to enjoy this great weather!

via

Since I've been in a professional development this week, I haven't been out of bed before 7!  My normal wake up time is 530, so 7 am is sleeping in for a weekday - and it's amazing what that extra hour and a half can do!  Wonders!    Especially since I'm fighting some sickness/allergies.  I'm so grateful for some extra shut eye :)

My man is home tonight!  B normally gets home Thursdays from traveling, but this week is home early!!  I love having him home an extra weeknight, feels like such a treat, haha.  Woohoo!

And here is exactly what we'll be doing tonight....




Wednesday night means my favorite TV line up is on & all new tonight!!  You will find B & I on the couch and not watching Dexter for once ;)  These are probably my 2 favorite shows on TV!  If you've never watched, you really should!

Hope you're having a wonderful Wednesday!


No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS