3.20.2012

St. Patty's Day Weekend

Oh boy, y'all!  Yesterday, was a day from the devil!!  

I had planned to come home and blog - but after 12 hours in my sweltering school building, it was all I could do to sit on the couch and eat a bag of kettle corn and a Reece's Peanut Butter Cup egg or three!  Oh boy, that's not so good for the bikini I'll be wearing in 2 short weeks on our cruise!  Whoops :)

Anyways, today was a new day which I was thankful for - His mercies are new every day, amen!?  And I got a pretty good work out in to make up for last night!

But back to my weekend recap, as the title says...

Friday was my blogaversary!!!  I can't believe I've been blogging for a whole year!  Where does the time go?  I attempted to celebrate that by giving my blog a little make over, but I quickly came to my senses (aka B told me to give it up!) because I have absolutely no clue what I'm doing....even with those free, do it yourself, here's how templates.  Ahh....one day.  For now, it ain't broke so I ain't gonna try to fix it!

Friday night we stayed in and kept it low key - a little Dexter, a little buffalo chicken pizza & some relaxation in preparation for the big St. Patty's Day Bar Crawl!

It's the biggest one in the world, y'all!!  Or so "they" say - they did the research and didn't find a bigger bar crawl so I'll believe it!  Saturday was the perfect day for it, too.  Maybe even a little too hot!!  We wore shorts in March.  Crazy!

Greg & B all decked out

Hunter & me :)

The ginormous crowd!!  A sea of green!

On our "crawl"

Greg & Ashley with a photo bomb courtesy of Hunter!  Haha

Love my girls!!  Hunter, Andrea & me

And I love my cowboy leprechaun ;)

It was a super fun day uptown!  We didn't really follow the suggested itinerary for the bar crawl, just went to some of our favorite bars that we don't frequent too often anymore!  We polished off the evening with some froyo & headed home.  Overall, I'd say it was a perfect success :)

Sunday we slept in a bit and somewhere in the day mustered up the courage to try a workout and make a trip to the grocery store!  Our run was difficult to say the least after our day of fun before, but we toughed it out and then headed right back to the couch, haha.  We both got ready for the week - all the sunday funday joys ;) i.e. laundry, work, cleaning, etc.

And alas, here we are, nearly to hump day!  Hope y'all had a fabulous weekend, friends & a wonderful start to your week!!


1 comment:

Dee Stephens said...

Oh.. that bar crawl. Been there done it! Good Times.
We got out of town this year and away from the crowds.
Hubby and I are getting old :( LOL!
I'm one of the people going to the happy hour tonight so I thought I would stop by and say hi :-)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS