3.16.2012

Blogaversary!

One year ago today, I started this here tiny little blog!  With an awkward little post, I entered this crazy, fun world of blogging!  And what a fun ride it's been so far :)  

I'm so glad to have started this journey in the blogosphere!  In the past year, I've gained this virtual scrapbook/diary/journal of our life complete with pictures and memories that I can go back and read at any time!  My little corner of the blog world has blossomed and I've gained new readers and new bloggers to follow!  I've even had the privilege to meet some "blog friends" and gotten to know these great women in real life!

So here's to hoping that my blog life continues to blossom!  And I sure hope you'll plan on sticking around for the rest of this adventure....wherever it may lead!!

Happy Blogaversary to me, Happy Friday to us all, & Happy St. Patty's Day Weekend!  May your beer be green, your clovers 4-leafed, & your luck abundant! :)


No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS