8.11.2011

Looking forward

All week I've been excited for this weekend!  This weekend all of these fabulous people will be in town!!


Aunt Stacy & Uncle Scott, Erin & Ryan (who if you recall just got engaged!), and Ashley & Richard!  Naturally I'm overly excited to see Erin's ring in person and celebrate with all of them!!  Erin & Ryan will be staying with us too so its always fun having house guests!  I get to play hostess so I'll be baking lots tomorrow :)


Also, our friends Justin & Andrea will be here!  Well Andrea lives here, but Justin lives in Va Beach, with Ryan actually, so we don't get to see him as much!!

Saturday, all 8 of us are going to our apartment pool!  They're having an "Hasta la Vista Summer" pool party complete with Qdoba, frozen drinks, & a DJ so of course we will be partaking =)

Most exciting of all....Saturday is the start of FOOTBALL SEASON!!!!!  Well, preseason, but that still means PANTHER FOOTBALL is back!!!


Erin, Ryan, Ashley & Richard are going to a family friend's couples shower Saturday night, but Justin, Andrea, Brandon & myself are planning to scalp some tickets!!  Can't wait to put on my jersey & watch my team in action! So, so, excited!!!


I can't believe my last full week of summer is drawing to an end :(  Although I'm sad summer is on the outs, I am looking forward to starting school! There's nothing like welcoming a new school year, a familiar routine, a new beginning, and fall!  It's always a little exciting and I welcome routine.

I got the email today that my Erin Condren planner sent!!  I can't wait to get it and fill it up with all sorts of stuff coming up!
Next thing we know, we'll be wearing sweaters, jeans, not sweating, drinking pumpkin spice lattes, and layering cardigans, scarves & clogs!  Well maybe not clogs, but you get the idea.  So come on fall, anytime now!  I'm looking forward to you!

Hope you & yours have a splendid weekend!  And GO PANTHERS!


3 comments:

Ashley said...

Yay! Y'all will have so much fun. And I can't believe it's already football season. Hooray!

Betty Anne Davidson said...

You had me at pumpkin spice latte. YUMMMM.

Erin said...

Ooohh sounds like it's going to be a good weekend! Have fun! :) And that pumpkin spice latte sounds good...I'm going to have to try that one!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS