11.29.2011

Its the Most Wonderful Month of the Year!

It's December friends!!!

And that brings many of my favorite things :)  Including, but not limited to:

Elf - I have spent the better part of my afternoon heytelling members of my family enjoyable quotes from the movie!  "Have you seen these toilets!?  They're GINORMOUS!!"

Santa - Santa adorns our doorway and greets us every time we walk in!


Secret Santa - Secret Santa starts soon at school & there's just something fun about rounding the corner and seeing a treat outside my door or checking my box to find a little goody bag.  It's fun being a sneaky santa, too!

Ornaments - I'm in 2 blogger ornament exchanges this year :)  I had so much fun picking out the ornaments!  One's in the mail and the other is wrapped & waiting for a fun blogger party!  So excited!

Hustle & Bustle - I did a little Christmas shoplifting at the mall yesterday and online all week :)  Packages galore will be arriving soon!  Now I just have to figure out how to hide some from B!!

Christmas Parties - Next weekend we'll dash away to Michigan for Brandon's work Christmas party as well as hit up a few in town over the next couple of weeks!

Obvious favorites that go without saying...

Stockings hung by the chimney with care, Mariah Carey's "All I want for Christmas", Peppermint bark, Baking, Blinking light necklaces, Jingle earrings, Family, Friends, A good Party Dress, Christmas Cards, Home Alone, Wrapping!

Oh, no.  Sorry, got carried away.  I really actually dislike wrapping!

This list could keep going, though!  It's definitely the best time of the year :)  Unfortunately included in all that hustle & bustle is a small amount of stress that's started to creep in.  There's just SO much going on!  But it's all super fun stuff and I wouldn't have it any other way!

So Happy December and may I be one of the first to wish you a very Merry Christmas!!



PS - You like my new banner!?  I finally figured out how to upload it and I'm very pleased  :)
Jess - from I Rock So What created it for me!  She's uber talented and very affordable so check her out if you're in the market!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS