11.01.2011

Let's Rediscover Why We're Best Friends

So I totally wasn't kidding when I said "onto Thanksgiving & Christmas!"

It's muh favorite!!

Today, I welcomed November with open arms and a SKINNY Peppermint Mocha :)


That's right, I drink aspartame in an effort to cut calories.  I said it!  In moderation of course, ahem.  Now if only they had sugar free white mocha syrup.  Oh to dream!!

Today, I wore a sweater and a scarf (and was still FREEZING all day at school) and cute boots!

Tomorrow, I will enjoy a pumpkin muffin for breakfast and wear a cute plaid button up!

This month, I will help my brother & SIL move into their very own house, celebrate 1 whole year of marriage, attempt to make Shuck family noodles for the Acuff clan, and make the stuffing (duh!)!!!

HOORAY November!!

I'm in love, I'm in love, and I don't care who knows it!!



(Can you name that movie?!)

5 comments:

Laura Maddox said...

I love November too! It's always a fun and festive month!

Lindy Maddox said...

ELF. classic movie, I can't wait to watch that one!! And I love scarves and boots and plaid button up shirts and starbucks! YAY NOVEMBER! :)

Stacy Bradshaw said...

You are such a blessing to me! I loved this post and love you.

Ashley said...

That would be Elf. And I love this time of year too! I'm so excited!! : )

Erin said...

Ohh, got my first red cup today! :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS