5.07.2012

Case of the Mondays

Tonight I had big plans of blogging and recapping our weekend....but then a big ol' case of the Mondays set in!  YUCK!

After a late day at school, setting off our alarm when leaving for a run, running back to check everything out and reset our alarm, running and attempting a P90 video....it was almost 745 and I was done.

So to remedy my case of the Mondays, naturally I....


...ate some sushi for dinner....and then had 2 bites of a cupcake before throwing the leftover ones in the trash (temptation get behind me!)....


...painted my nails a girly shade of pink....

and relaxed on the couch to catch up on some Private Practice in my DVR!

Hopefully, I'll be back tomorrow with a recap of our weekend at the lake!  But for now, I relax :)  Here's to a speedy work week friends!


1 comment:

Dee Stephens said...

I threw cupcakes in the trash yesterday too.
Felt good :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS