5.29.2012

Tuesday

Well friends, the only good thing about a long weekend being over is that the next week is a short one!  It's already Tuesday!!

But I'm in a funk...I'm down to 7 days of school left and I have meetings on 6 of those 7 days.  I'm literally swimming, drowning in paperwork.  Joy.

So here are a few things that helped me remember today that God is good, all the time, and all the time, God does good....

...this news...

My grandmother had a heart cath today and she has 0 blockages!!  Huge praise!!!

...this post...

...and this post...

...and well...these funny cat pictures just helped me grin and bear it...



Yep.  I think I'm officially a cat person!  I mean I love dogs still too, but I really love my cat :)

Stay tuned for my Memorial Day recap in pictures tomorrow! For now, I'm glued to the couch while it's storming outside and going to bed e.a.r.l.y.


1 comment:

Rachel said...

Ughhh, the paperwork! And I know your pile is about five times the size of mine. Hang in there!

And keep thinking about our date on Thursday :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS