6.18.2012

Don't Judge

I've been sitting on my couch for almost the last hour or so watching clips from last night's Oprah's Next Chapter -  The Kardashian Family....

via

...while also mildly stalking Sean's (from the Bachelorette) sister's blog thanks to Kate's disclosure of said blog.

via

I think it's safe to say I'm team Sean!  But I cannot lie, I also like Arie (the race car driver) and Doug (the guy with the 11 year old).

Please don't judge my shallow Monday afternoon reality TV binge that will continue straight into my Bachelorette Monday Night :)


6 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh my goodness...totally going to begin stalking NOW! I really like Sean and Arie too...but Jef is pretty adorable, as well :)

Anna H said...

No judgement! I'm totally in love with Arie, but I love Jef as well.

Dee Stephens said...

I'm not judging. I read Kris Jenner's book!! LOL!!

Sarah O said...

I am team Sean too after reading his sister's blog. He is so cute and his sister's kids love him so much.

Todd and Sara Davis said...

Whoa, thanks for the blog. I'm a stalking now...

Mindy said...

Just catching up on your blog....I LOVE Sean! I'm convinced he looks like one of our groomsmen from our wedding haha! I'm totally going to follow his sister's blog now, too! Thanks for that! :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS