6.03.2012

Weekend in Pictures!

Our overnight trip to Folly Beach & Charleston was amazing!!!  If you follow me on Instagram, you've probably seen some of these & a few on Facebook, too.  But here is our trip in pictures :)

Perfection

Dreamsicle drinks from the Beach Bar - our fav!!  Pardon my beach blown hair ;)

We were attempting to get a pic of the pier in the background & this is what
we got!!  We're silly


There's the pier!


Outside the surf shop

Driving in to Charleston to our hotel...




I just love the architecture & all the palm trees!!






We stayed at the Mills House Hotel (I <3 Holiday Inn Points!) and it was absolutely gorgeous!!

Pretty Chandelier 

View from our room!

Our bed for the night - we felt very royal!

Grabbing a drink at the hotel before our dinner reservations


Amazing Terrace

The Mills House Hotel



Dinner at Fleet Landing, right on the water!

Outside the restaurant - dinner was amazing!!  I highly recommend it! 

After dinner we were so tired...we headed back to the hotel to call it a night!

Big chair!

This morning we walked to Toast for Breakfast - I first went there on my Bachelorette Party so I was excited to go back and take Brandon!  It was, as always, so good!  And literally a block from our hotel.


We opted not to go to the beach today and just head back home.  It was such a great little daycation!!  Can't wait for our next Folly trip, hopefully soon!

Hope y'all had a great weekend!!


1 comment:

Anna H said...

Fleet Landing is my absolute favorite restaurant in Charleston. Looks like y'all had an amazing trip!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS